- Multiple Available Dates - Between Now and September 2019
- On-site caretaker
- Secure bike storage
- Secure parking
- Double glazing
- Electronic fob entry system
- Bills included with Fibre internet
- Short term let available! PLEASE CALL TO ENQUIRE
- 0 Deposit option available! (Subject to landlord approval - please contact us for further information)
Sam Properties is delighted to offer a fully furnished, studio apartment property situated in a prime location in Victoria Park.
Within walking distance of the universities and multiple transport links, Tatton House is popular accommodation for students and young professionals.
The flat comprises of an open plan kitchen and living area, double bed room, and en-suite bathroom. The kitchen is fully fitted with a two-ring hob, dishwasher, extractor fan, combined microwave-oven, and full size fridge freezer, whilst the living area is furnished with a sofa, coffee table, fifty inch TV screen, and dining table with chairs. The bedroom is fitted with a double bed, full size wardrobe, and abundant storage space. The en-suite bathroom comprises of three-piece facilities and washing/drying machine.
The building includes private car park (additional cost) and secure bike storage (additional cost), with a spacious garden/patio space for tenants only. All entrances and corridors are secured with an electronic fob system.
There is an additional £80pcm to add an extra tenant.
At Sam Properties we do not charge Tenancy Application fees or any fees for Guarantors/Referencing.Holding Deposit Information:
Holding deposits will be limited to a maximum of 1 week's rent, and subject to statutory legislation on the repayment of this should the tenancy not go ahead. Briefly, this is proposed to be:
1. The landlord has 15 days to make a decision once a holding deposit is taken (i.e. start of the application process).
2. If the tenancy does not go ahead then the money must be repaid in full within 7 days of the deadline being reached or the landlord backing out (i.e. 22 days).
3. Repayment does not
need to be in full if:
a. the tenant backs out of the tenancy agreement themselves
b. fails right to rent checks
c. has provided false or misleading information
d. or where the landlord tries their best to get the information needed but the tenant fails to provide it within the 15 days (our most
4. If the tenancy does go ahead, the holding deposit must be returned within 7 days of agreement, unless it is converted into part payment of the actual deposit or used towards the initial rent payment - We will credit towards deposit as normal.