- Available 1st July 2019!
- Suitable for students and young professionals
- Triple/double glazing
- Walking distance to the university
- Gas central heating
- Next to main bus link
- Electronic fob entry system
- Balcony area
- Ideal flat for a couple!
- 0 Deposit option available! (Subject to landlord approval - please contact us for further information)
Sam Properties is delighted to offer to the market a well presented fully furnished luxury 1 bedroom purpose built property that is located on Oxford Road. This property is located in a prime area with the University, restaurants, takeaways, bars and pubs all on its doorstep. The City Centre is also within a short walking distance.
This property comprises of a combined kitchen/living room, one double bedroom and a family bathroom.
Each room comprises of the following: Bedroom furnished with a double bed, wardrobe with drawers and a study table with chair. Bathroom fitted with a 3 piece white suite with an electric shower over bath. Living room furnished with a dining table with chairs, coffee table and sofas. Kitchen fitted with a full size fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
The property also benefits from being above the ground floor with a balcony area, gas central heating, triple/double glazing, intercom, secure bike storage, CCTV, secure electronic fob entry and on call caretaker.
At Sam Properties we do not charge Tenancy Application fees or any fees for Guarantors/Referencing.Holding Deposit Information:
Holding deposits will be limited to a maximum of 1 week's rent, and subject to statutory legislation on the repayment of this should the tenancy not go ahead. Briefly, this is proposed to be:
1. The landlord has 15 days to make a decision once a holding deposit is taken (i.e. start of the application process).
2. If the tenancy does not go ahead then the money must be repaid in full within 7 days of the deadline being reached or the landlord backing out (i.e. 22 days).
3. Repayment does not
need to be in full if:
a. the tenant backs out of the tenancy agreement themselves
b. fails right to rent checks
c. has provided false or misleading information
d. or where the landlord tries their best to get the information needed but the tenant fails to provide it within the 15 days (our most
4. If the tenancy does go ahead, the holding deposit must be returned within 7 days of agreement, unless it is converted into part payment of the actual deposit or used towards the initial rent payment - We will credit towards deposit as normal.