- Available Now!
- No admin fees
- Fully furnished
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Prime location
- Walking distance to the universities
- Close to all shops/supermarkets
- Close to main bus routes
- 0 Deposit Options Available!
Sam Properties is delighted to offer to the market a fully furnished one apartment that is located in a very popular student area due to the short walking distance to the Manchester Royal Infirmary and the university campus.
The property is in a prime location with supermarkets, takeaways, bars and pubs nearby, and has great links to the M56/Princess Parkway as well as bus routes to and from the city centre.
This property comprises of a spacious main room containing the living room and bedroom, with a separate kitchen and bathroom. The property is available to let on a fully furnished basis.
The property also benefits from off-road residential parking.
Holding Deposit Information:
Holding deposits will be limited to a maximum of 1 week's rent, and subject to statutory legislation on the repayment of this should the tenancy not go ahead. Briefly, this is proposed to be:
1. The landlord has 15 days to make a decision once a holding deposit is taken (i.e. start of the application process).
2. If the tenancy does not go ahead then the money must be repaid in full within 7 days of the deadline being reached or the landlord backing out (i.e. 22 days).
3. Repayment does not
need to be in full if:
a. the tenant backs out of the tenancy agreement themselves
b. fails right to rent checks
c. has provided false or misleading information
d. or where the landlord tries their best to get the information needed but the tenant fails to provide it within the 15 days (our most
4. If the tenancy does go ahead, the holding deposit must be returned within 7 days of agreement, unless it is converted into part payment of the actual deposit or used towards the initial rent payment - We will credit towards deposit as normal.