- Available Now!
- No admin fees
- Prime location
- Suitable for students and young professionals
- Double glazing
- Residential car park
- Close to bus links
- Gas central heating
- Electronic fob entry system
Sam Properties is delighted to offer to the market a well presented fully furnished 3 bedroom property that is located within a minutes walk to Wilmslow Road. There is also great links to the M56/Princess Parkway and bus routes to and from the city centre.
This property is located in a prime area with restaurants, takeaways, supermarkets, bars and pubs all within walking distance.
This property comprises of a spacious living room/kitchen, three large double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Each room comprises of the following: Bedroom furnished with a double bed, fitted wardrobe with drawers and a study table with chair. Bathroom fitted with a walk in shower. Living room furnished with a dining table with chairs, coffee table and sofas. Kitchen fitted with a full size fridge/freezer and washing machine.
The property also benefits from double glazing, intruder alarm, video intercom and off road residential parking.
Holding Deposit Information:
Holding deposits will be limited to a maximum of 1 week's rent, and subject to statutory legislation on the repayment of this should the tenancy not go ahead. Briefly, this is proposed to be:
1. The landlord has 15 days to make a decision once a holding deposit is taken (i.e. start of the application process).
2. If the tenancy does not go ahead then the money must be repaid in full within 7 days of the deadline being reached or the landlord backing out (i.e. 22 days).
3. Repayment does not
need to be in full if:
a. the tenant backs out of the tenancy agreement themselves
b. fails right to rent checks
c. has provided false or misleading information
d. or where the landlord tries their best to get the information needed but the tenant fails to provide it within the 15 days (our most
4. If the tenancy does go ahead, the holding deposit must be returned within 7 days of agreement, unless it is converted into part payment of the actual deposit or used towards the initial rent payment - We will credit towards deposit as normal.